Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday Bumps!

Today, on my 24th birthday, I have decided to starting blogging (again) and hope to keep the blog running at least for some time to come. Yesterday night (early morning 12 AM)I had a small get-together with my friends in one of the function rooms in Galleria. This has been my first birthday party where in guest list was multinational (India and Pakistan!). This bday party is special for many happy and not so happy reasons. I am celebrating my first bday out of India and the first bday out of home :( and many more reasons.
The party ended at 1 AM and all the OTHA (Open To Help All) group members were gathered near the galleria entrance for OTHA 1 and OTHA 10 send off. A hitch-hiker couple meet us and wanted a place to stay for the night. OTHA 1 immediately offered them to stay at his place. I wonder how could he trust them in the fist place. I need to check with him now!
All in all was a different experience celebrating bday out of home and a group of (boy) friends.

No comments: